Newell Engineering, LLC was founded in 2014 to provide land surveying and consulting engineering services. Firm founder and owner, Frank Newell, P.E., P.L.S. has worked continuously since graduation from LSU in 1981 as a consulting engineer and land surveyor in southeast Louisiana. In the process he has developed a detailed and thorough understanding of the area’s topography, infrastructure, procedures, and systems, particularly in Jefferson, Orleans, Plaquemines, and Tangipahoa Parishes.
The firm provides land surveying and civil, environmental, and structural engineering services including:
- Boundary, topographic, and monitoring surveys
- Design of water treatment and distribution systems
- Design of wastewater treatment and collection systems
- Site development and subdivisions
- Road and highway design
- Structural inspection and design
- Drainage investigations, modeling, and design
- Hydraulic design and investigations
- Pumping system design
- Forensic engineering
- Assistance with permitting.